Exam Date: Wednesday, October 13 @ 8:30am
Deadline to Register is September 10th
Forsyth Central High School will offer the SAT/NMSQT® (National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test) test to 9th, 10th and 11th grade students.
- All sophomores enrolled at FCHS are automatically registered to take the PSAT. Sophomores DO NOT need to register through Total Registration.
- The Testing fee for sophomores is paid by the Georgia State Department of Education.
- Freshmen and Juniors students wishing to participate in the PSAT/NMSQT must register at the link above and pay a $20 testing fee.
- PSAT is 2 hours and 45 minutes. The test consists of Evidence-based Reading, Writing and Language, and Math.
October 13, 2021, IS AN ONLINE LEARNING DAY!
- Forsyth County Schools has designated October 13th as an ONLINE LEARNING DAY for all High Schools.
- Students taking the PSAT will be allowed to leave campus when all testing has concluded. They may then participate in Virtual Learning at home, or students may stay at school for Lunch and Virtual Learning in school for the remainder of the day in designated locations.
- Parents/guardians who permit their student to leave school at the conclusion of testing must complete the online FCHS PSAT Permission to Leave Early Form by Monday, October 11, 2021. This form will allow students to leave after testing. If this form is not submitted, test-takers may only leave campus through our normal early checkout procedures.
770-887-8151 ext 111117
Why should I take the PSAT/NMSQT?
- Prepare for SAT
- Enter the National Merit Scholarship Corporation competition for recognition and scholarship.
- Only scores from a student's junior year may qualify for the scholarship.
- Access personalized college and career planning resources and get AP Potential feedback in My College QuickStart
- Request information from colleges and univeristies.