• transcript requests/ncaa

  • ncaa


    In order to participate in athletics and receive athletically based financial aid, you must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center and meet academic and amateurism eligibility standards. In order to register with the eligibility center, you must have a valid U.S. Social Security Number and pay a $60 eligibility center fee. 

    Below is a list of steps to take beginning in your freshman year to make sure you are eligible to participate in college athletics:

    • Freshman/Sophomore Year

      • Verify with your high school counselor and the on-line core-course listing to make sure the courses you are taking are eligible.

    • Junior Year

      • Register with the eligibility center.

      • Make sure you are still on course to meet core-course requirements (verify you have the correct number of core courses and that the core courses are on your high school's list with the eligibility center).

      • After your junior year, have your high school counselor send a copy of your transcript to the NCAA Clearinghouse.

      • If you have attended any other high schools, make sure a transcript is sent to the eligibility center from each high school.

      • When taking the ACT or SAT, request test scores to be sent to the eligibility center (the code is "9999"). No test scores will be accepted unless they come directly from the testing agency.

      • Begin your amateurism questionnaire.

    • Senior Year

      • When taking the ACT or SAT, request test scores to be sent to the eligibility center (the code is "9999").

      • Complete amateurism questionnaire and sign the final authorization signature on-line on or after April 1 if you are expecting to enroll in college in the fall semester. (If you are expecting to enroll for spring semester, sign the final authorization signature on or after October 1 of the year prior to enrollment.)

      • Have your high school counselor send a final transcript with proof of graduation to the eligibility center.


    Other Important Information: 

    • Clearinghouse Address (to send transcripts)

    NCAA Eligibility Center
    Certification Processing
    PO Box 7136
    Indianapolis, IN 46207-7136
    • SAT website (to request test scores)


    • ACT website (to request test scores)


  • transcripts  


    Process for requesting/paying for a transcript for an IN-STATE COLLEGE:
    1) Pay for a transcript on MyPaymentsPlus. Transcripts are $4.25 per submission.
    2) Student should bring a copy of the receipt to Ms. Santiago (Registrar) in the counseling office.
    3) Student fills out a DHS Official Transcript Request Form with Ms. Santiago. 
    4) Student will indicate where the transcript should be sent. CommonApp and Coalition requests only need one transcript (no matter how many schools are applied to through them).
    5) Out-of-state school requests require an envelope addressed to the school's admissions offcie along with 3 stamps. (Out-of-state trascripts MUST be mailed unless appling through CommonApp or Coalition).

    Sara is applying to Georgia Tech, Stanford, and Georgia College on Common App. Sara will pay for 1 transcript to be submitted through Common App.

    Sara is applying to UGA through the UGA portal. Sara will pay for 1 transcript to be submitted electronically to UGA only.

    Transcripts are sent every weekday morning by Mrs. Santiago.

    Process for The Common App and/or The Coalition:
    If students are applying for multiple colleges thru The Common Application or through The Coalition, they need to complete the pay request at www.mypaymentsplus.com and let Ms. Santiago know it is for Common App and/or Coalition. This is a one-time fee of $4.25 and the transcript will be sent to all colleges for which the student applies on The Common Application or The Coalition. 
  • Forsyth County Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or gender in employment decisions or educational programs and activities.