We are committed to listening, learning, and leading so ALL students and their families are welcomed, included, and connected in the FCS family.
We will continue to evaluate the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Plan and resources.* Staff DEI training has been paused for 2021-22.
We look forward to engaging ALL stakeholders in the creation of a new 2022-27 Strategic Plan this fall. We will share more about these opportunities in August.
FCS does not and will not teach, nor promote Critical Race Theory. We teach the Georgia Standards of Excellence.
- 2021-22 Noteworthy Dates and Religious and Cultural Dates
- 2021-22 FCS Student Enrollment by Race/Ethnicity
- 19 out of 41 Schools are Majority/Minority
- District Overall: 14% Hispanic, 27% Asian, 5% Black, 50% White, 4% Two or More Races, <1% American Indian/Alaska Native and Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander
- 1995-Present Race/Ethnicity for Metro-Atlanta Districts (Georgia Department of Education)
- Forsyth County has Fastest-Growing Asian Population in the U.S. (AJC)
Contact: Dania Peguero