1992, 1995, 1999, 2005 (88%), 2014 (64%) and 2018 (67%)
1997*, 2001 (73%), 2006* (73%), 2011 (80%) and 2016 (63%)
Senior exemption modification in 2016 (60%)
- View SPLOST collections, bonds, and monthly financial reports.
- 2016 SPLOST Video
- 2018 Bond: 6 Minute Video, Two-Page Infographic Flyer and Project List for Existing Schools/Facilities
- Follow our Bond updates on social media with #fcsbond
The 2016 SPLOST, which has a $195 million cap, began on July 1, 2017, and expire in June 2022. It will:
- Pay $159,471,625 of voter-approved debt (portions of 4 issues, including 2014 bond resolution)
- Provide a possible $33,528,375 for capital improvements (land is a priority; renovations and improvements to existing schools, transportation, technology, and safety)
Please note that the Forsyth County government and the City of Cumming taxes and SPLOST/Bond Referendums are not related to the school system, each is a separate government entity. Forsyth County Schools' referendums are for schools, not for roads or stoplights. School SPLOST and Bond funds may not be used for operational costs, such as personnel.
Contact: Jennifer Caracciolo