Bonds: 1992, 1995, 1999, 2005 (88%), 2014 (64%) and 2018 (67%)
SPLOST: 1997*, 2001 (73%), 2006* (73%), 2011 (80%), 2016 (63%), and 2021 (69%)
- Audit Reports
- FCS Financial Overview
- Monthly Financial Reports
1. Go to Meetings, Board of Education
2. Select a date for a Regular Board Meeting
3. On the agenda, select Finance Report.
- 2021 SPLOST Information
- 2018 Bond: 6 Minute Video, Two-Page Infographic Flyer and Project List for Existing Schools/Facilities
- 2016 SPLOST Video
The 2016 SPLOST, which has a $195 million cap, began on July 1, 2017, and is projected to expire March 2022. It will:
- Pay $159,471,625 of voter-approved debt (portions of 4 issues, including 2014 bond resolution)
- Provide a possible $33,528,375 for capital improvements (land is a priority; renovations and improvements to existing schools, transportation, technology, and safety)
Please note that the Forsyth County government and the City of Cumming taxes and SPLOST/Bond Referendums are not related to the school system, each is a separate government entity. Forsyth County Schools' referendums are for schools, not for roads or stoplights. School SPLOST and Bond funds may not be used for operational costs, such as personnel.
Contact: Jennifer Caracciolo