College Visit Information
Steps to attending a LHS college information session:
1. Review the College Visit calendar below. All visits are virtual this year due to COVID.
2. Complete the Sign-Up Form below for the sessions you would like to attend.
- REQUIRED TO ATTEND - enter a preferred email address for invitation
3. The morning before the visit you will receive a Teams Meeting Link to the email address in the sign-up for you to
4. Prepare questions to ask the college representative.
5. Attend your session on the data indicated.
Steps to attend a off-campus college visit:
We know that many parents and students are interested in visiting colleges on their own. Juniors and seniors are given four days to make these school visits throughout the year.
1. Juniors and seniors must print out the College Visit Form and obtain the required signatures from their teachers and
counselor before they go on the college visit.
2. While attending the off-campus visit, student must also obtain a signature (on the LHS college visit form) from a
3. Student must submit the completed college visit form to the Lambert Attendance Office when they return in order for it
to count as an excused absence.