College Visit Information
Hello Longhorns! Steps to attend an LHS college informational session:
1. Review the College Visit Calendar below (All grade levels are welcome to attend these sessions. However, in the event we are over capacity for a visit we may need to prioritize juniors and seniors over freshmen and sophomores).
2. Determine the school(s) whose information session you would like to attend.
3. Complete the Sign Up Form below (NEW THIS YEAR-COMPLETION OF THIS FORM IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND).
4. Once you submit the form, you will receive a response receipt (sent to your email). Use this as your entrance pass.
5. Prepare questions to ask the college representative. Bring a copy of your unofficial transcript from the student portal.
6. Attend your session on the date indicated. 5th period sessions will begin @ 12:30 pm in Rm 3006/6th period sessions will begin @ 1:00 pm in Rm 3005.
Steps to attend an off-campus college visit:
We know that many parents and students are interested in visiting colleges on their own. Juniors and seniors are given four days to make these school visits throughout the year.
- Juniors and seniors must print out the College Visit Form and obtain the required signatures from their teachers and counselor before they go on the college visit.
- While attending the off-campus visit, student must also obtain a signature (on the LHS college visit form) from a College Representative.
- Student must submit the completed college visit form to the Lambert Attendance Office when they return in order for it to count as an excused absence.