• 12th grade info

  •  Georgia State Presidential Scholarship Webinar

    GSU Sch


    Register Here



    Georgia Gwinnett College Preview Days




    UGA Admissions Myths



    Financial Aid Night

    financial aid



    Senior Seminar Presentation

    Senior Seminar

    Click HERE for the Senior Seminar Presentation



    Senior Info Night/Student Seminars



    DHS Counseling Department will be hosting Senior Information Night on August 20th at 6pm in the theater. We will be covering graduation information, the college admissions process, gap year programs, apprenticeships, the military, and financial aid. We would love for both students and parents/guardians to be in attendance. Ms. Giraldo will be in attendance to translate for any Spanish speaking families.


    We will be disseminating the same information to the students at school on August 19th 1st-7th period. If your student attends DHS for English, they will automatically receive this information. If your student is participating in an online English class or dual enrollment class, we would like you to encourage them to attend one of the 7 sessions in the theater on August 19th.



    College Application Process

    College Application



    Junior/Senior Journey

    jr jrouney

    (Click here for printable version)

  • Forsyth County Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or gender in employment decisions or educational programs and activities.