The NFHS National Art Honor Society (NAHS) is an organization of students committed to promoting visual arts through volunteerism and by improving communities with the arts through the effective action and leadership. NAHS will provide recognition for students showing outstanding ability in the field of visual art. It will encourage students to strive for higher achievement in visual arts and arts related philanthropy. It will bring awareness of the visual arts in the school and the community. NAHS is an honor society meant for 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students who meet grade requirements, has a 3.0 or higher, and are enrolled in NFHS art classes.
HOW DO I GRADUATE WITH HONORS - NAHS
- You must be a graduating Senior and be active in NAHS your entire Senior year.
- You must earn 15 hours with NAHS- all hours must be visual arts related and approved by Mrs. Fowler or Ms. Boyanton prior to volunteering.
- Attend all meetings. NAHS members should miss no more than two meetings each year.
- Members must maintain a 3.0 overall GPA and an A average in any visual arts classes.
- Complete the log with officer or adviser signatures.
- Represent NFHS well. Any disciplinary issues will be reviewed by the adviser.
-Participate in the senior exit display.
-Pay your dues 9/23/22 $45.
-Give this code to 2 teachers for recommendations.