Back to Counseling Home Page


    Junior Status Week

  • Information 


    • Drivers' Licenses and Certificates of School Enrollment


    Students are required to have a Certificate of School Enrollment completed by the school before they can get a learner's permit or a driver's license. These forms are not available in electronic copy. Student must go to the Main Office and complete "Part A: Student Information" of the form while they are there. 

    The Main Office will then verify information and complete the school's portion of the certificate. The Certificate of Enrollment should be ready to be picked up within 48 hours. Certificates of Enrollment cannot be faxed or emailed. 

  • Presentations 

Junior Status Presentation


  • The College Admissions Process

Managing the College Application Process