Thank you for your interest in Forsyth County Schools! We believe that school-community partnerships are essential to student success. Therefore, we welcome the opportunity to partner with colleges and universities in preparing the next generation of educators. By establishing excellent relationships with local teacher preparation programs, we hope to positively impact the student teaching experience and create opportunities for new teachers to succeed.
Why complete your student teaching in Forsyth County Schools? Here are just a few of the benefits of joining the Forsyth County Schools family:
- Teach in one of the consistently top-performing districts in the state
- Engage with a supportive parent community
- Collaborate with and learn from highly qualified teacher leaders
- Receive early access to our Forsyth County Schools Job Fair
- Learn about our comprehensive Teacher Induction Program
- Engage in preparing all students to attain the attributes in our Learner Profile
- Become an integral part of our vision: Quality Learning and Superior Performance for All
Are you ready to request placement?
Field Placement Coordinators can use this link to request 23 - 24 school year placements for their students.
We look forward to connecting your dreams to success in Forsyth County Schools!
Questions? Contact Dr. Jamie D. Brown, Talent Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org