7/14: Updated Safety Procedures from Infinite Energy Arena
In an effort to keep students socially distanced and our families as safe as possible during the ceremony, the following procedures/policies will be put in place by the Infinite Energy Arena staff:
- Between graduations, Arena staff will be deep cleaning and disinfecting the arena.
- Tickets are REQUIRED to enter the arena. Each graduate will receive 4 tickets at the July 29th Mandatory Senior Meeting & Graduation Rehearsal.
- Guests can enter the arena at 8 AM. Social distancing and the wearing of masks is expected.
- Seating in the arena has been designated to ensure social distancing requirements.
- Ushers will seat families – no holding seats, you must enter together to sit together. There is handicapped accessible seating in the Arena (one guest may sit with this person due to limited space).
- Graduates should report at 7:30 AM. Upon entering the arena, graduates will report directly to their socially distanced seat on the arena floor.
- After the ceremony, parents and family members must meet students at a location off campus (families will not be allowed to meet and gather outside the arena due to social distancing requirements).
- This year, there will be no processional or recessional.
- For family and friends attending the graduation ceremony, personal items must be in clear bags similar to a concert or large sporting event. Safety screenings will take place at the doors of the arena.
- For students, you may only bring your car keys, leave your cell phones and other personal items in your cars. Safety screenings will take place as you enter the arena
- Gwinnett PD, Arena Security, FCS School Safety and FCHS staff will be present and monitoring to ensure safety of guests.
- Specific details for student arrival, parking and procedures will be provided at the Mandatory Senior Meeting & Graduation Rehearsal at FCHS Arena Gym on Wednesday, July 29th at 11:30 AM.
FCHS Graduation Ticket Lottery:
If you need an additional 1-2 tickets, please use the QR code to fill out a request. A lottery will take place July 20, 2020. Names will be drawn until the limited number of additional tickets have been exhausted. Please use the QR code to fill out the request form out even if you have filled out a previous request, in light of the new restrictions.