Our first two days of school have been awesome! Words cannot express how amazing it has been to see and interact with all of the students. Thank you for your continued patience, support, and flexibility. This week, our district released an updated plan on how we will communicate with you if there is a positive COVID-19 case in our school. We are sharing the details in the document below to help guide you through the communication process we will be using at West.
We are ALL in this together. Please help us model the way for our students by abiding to our WFHS Back to School 20-21 Guidelines when you are on campus.
Please take a moment to review the following information:
- Do NOT send your children to school if they are awaiting test results, they are symptomatic, or anyone in your home has tested positive.
- Contact the school and we will advise you on how long to stay at home.
- If you mistakenly drop your child off at school when they are required to be home, you will need to return and get them immediately.
- It is extremely important that you have updated your current email and contact information in Parent Portal / Infinite Campus.
- In the event we have to share information, we will be notifying you through Campus Messenger.
- This email may be sent in the evening or very early in the morning, depending on the situation and when we are notified.
- Please be sure you check your email every day before coming to school.
Forsyth County Schools posts all important guidelines on the Restart Forsyth website that can be found at https://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/restartforsyth.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email or call me.
Mr. Karl Mercer
Principal, West Forsyth High School
Keep West at its Best! Wolverine Family wear your mask! #ProtectTheDen