For the first six weeks of 2020-21, there were 111 positive cases of COVID-19 reported out of 38,947 face-to-face (f2f) students and staff. The information for that time is available on the Restart Forsyth webpage. Below we will continue to post daily positive COVID-19 cases by school, and when necessary, COVID-19 information and resources. For the days schools were closed for Fall Break (September 19-27), there were 6 total positive cases reported: 1 LHS, 2 NFHS, and 3 WFHS.
Positive COVID-19 Cases
- Sept. 28-Oct. 2: 23 positive cases and 0.37% direct exposure
- Oct. 5-9: 12 positive cases and 0.66% direct exposure
- Oct. 12-16: 23 positive cases and 1% direct exposure
- Oct. 19-23: 34 positive cases and 1.9% direct exposure
- Oct. 26-30
COVID Fact Sheet for Parents/Guardians (Posted 10/22)
Please continue to #StepUpFCS by practicing these five COVID-19 everyday preventive actions!
- Mask Up: Wear a mask over your mouth and nose, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash Up: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover Up: Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue away, and then wash your hands.
- Back Up: Avoid close contact with people who are sick or stay home if you are sick.
- Clean Up: Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces such as remote controls and doorknobs.