- Amended Guidelines for Opening School (11/17/20)
- Daily Positive Cases:
- COVID Fact Sheet for Parents/Guardians (Posted 10/22)
- HS Basketball and Wrestling Guidelines (Posted 10/22)
- HS Football GameDay Guidelines (Posted 8/31)
- How FCS Will Communicate Positive COVID-19 Cases: Guide and Details (Updated 10/16)
- Department of Public Health COVID-19 Positive Cases by County (daily)
- How to Screen Your Child for COVID-19 Symptoms (CHOA, Posted 8/11)
- COVID-19 Screening Decision Tree (Georgia DPH and DOE, Posted 7/31)
- Symptoms of Coronavirus (CDC, Posted 7/17)
Positive COVID-19 cases must be reported to the school nurse or school administrator. A parent/guardian’s first point of contact for issues, including those related to COVID-19, should always be the teacher/staff member at their child’s school, followed by a school administrator. A staff member’s first point of contact should be their immediate supervisor. For matters of a system-wide nature, please contact the appropriate district department or email email@example.com.
School for 2020-21
Two elementary (K-5) options: Full-time in-person learning at the student's districted school or full-time virtual learning from home.
- K-5 1st Nine Weeks 100% Virtual Commitments
- K-5 2nd Nine Weeks 100% Virtual Commitments
- For 2021, elementary schools will follow secondary schools and be semester, not nine-week, commitments. 100% virtual commitments will be published prior to Winter Break.
Three secondary (grades 6-12) options bases on courses: Full-time in-person learning at the student's districted school, full-time (100%) virtual learning from home, or a combination of in-person and one or more virtual learning courses.
- 6-12 1st Semester 100% Virtual Commitments (First Quarter, Updated 8/24)
- 6-12 1st Semester 100% Virtual Commitments (Second Quarter, Updated 10/27)
- 6-12 2nd Semester 100% Virtual Commitments will be published prior to Winter Break.
- Guideline Infographic (Approved 7/9)
- FCS Staff: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Restarting School (Updated 8/20)
- FCS Parents/Guardians: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Restarting School (Updated 8/20)
- 2020-21 School Calendar and Employee Work Calendars (7/21)
- Restart Forsyth Update (Posted 7/21) and Restart Forsyth Update (Posted 5/18)
- COVID-19 Resources from June-July 2020
Use Google text to translate for documents featured on this page or select the "language" dropdown located on the upper right-hand of this web page.