Register online at www.forsythctae.org!
Forsyth County Schools is committed to building a strong base of business, industry, and community support that can help provide career development opportunities for our students! By becoming a Pathway Partner, you allow students to go beyond the classroom and into the community to consider different career fields, learn basic workplace behavior, and develop specific skills within an industry. Through these experiences, students can apply what they are learning in the classroom as they prepare to transition into post-secondary education and training.
Could you and/or your organization assist us in any of these areas?
- Advisory Council Participation
- Curriculum Development
- College & Career Fair Participation
- Teacher Externships
- Job Shadow Placement
- CTSO (Career Tech Student Organization) Support
- Classroom Speaking
- Mock Interview Preparation
- Internship/Mentorship Placement
- Competitive Event Judging
- Awards/Recognition Support
- Career Transitions for Students with Special Needs