**If you are a previous gradute of WFHS and need to request a transcript, the alumni request link is HERE

  • WFHS has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. 

    Please click the button below to register for a free Parchment account and order your transcript. 


    Order Credentials from Parchment


    For Students Applying to Colleges that use the Common Application... Please Read Below

    CommonApp and Parchment

    Student Tasks:

    • Create an account at www.CommonApp.org (write down your Common App ID in a secure location because you will need this ID number to make sure your transcript gets to the right place).
    • Use the My Colleges section of the Common App Online to assign and invite your counselor to be a recommender . Make sure you type in your counselor’s name and email address correctly . Doing this will trigger an e-mail message to your counselor providing instructions on how to submit school forms on-line.
    • Next, in the search box, type “Common Application” and search. Common Application will come up on a list, select it and continue.
    • On the next screen, you will enter your Common App ID #. Verify that the information is correct: your name and your counselor’s name. It will even list the colleges that you have selected on your Common Application!
    • Click the Save and Continue button to move on (or Save & Add Another for additional destinations).

    **There is a nominal one time fee that must be paid to send your transcripts to the Common App. You will need a credit/debit card handy to pay the fee. Your request is NOT complete until you pay this fee. This fee will cover all of the schools that may access the Common App account.

    Once you have logged into Parchment and requested your transcript be sent to the Common Application, our Counseling Office staff will take care of processing it and getting it submitted along with the Counselor recommendation.

    Please remember that the colleges DO NOT get anything from the high school until you have actually submitted your application!

    Another important note : You will need to log back into Parchment and request your mid-year and final transcripts to be sent to Common App as well, so be sure to put a reminder on your calendar to not forget this important step. Your transcripts will not be sent until you complete this step.


If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • ncaa

    In order to participate in athletics and receive athletically based financial aid, you must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center and meet academic and amateurism eligibility standards. In order to register with the eligibility center, you must have a valid U.S. Social Security Number and pay a $90 eligibility center fee. 

    Below is a list of steps to take beginning in your freshman year to make sure you are eligible to participate in college athletics:

    • Freshman/Sophomore Year

      • Verify with your high school counselor and the on-line core-course listing to make sure the courses you are taking are eligible.

    • Junior Year

      • Register with the eligibility center.

      • Make sure you are still on course to meet core-course requirements (verify you have the correct number of core courses and that the core courses are on your high school's list with the eligibility center).

      • After your junior year, have your high school counselor send a copy of your transcript to the NCAA Clearinghouse.

      • If you have attended any other high schools, make sure a transcript is sent to the eligibility center from each high school.

      • When taking the ACT or SAT, request test scores to be sent to the eligibility center (the code is "9999"). No test scores will be accepted unless they come directly from the testing agency.

      • Begin your amateurism questionnaire.

    • Senior Year

      • When taking the ACT or SAT, request test scores to be sent to the eligibility center (the code is "9999").

      • Complete amateurism questionnaire and sign the final authorization signature on-line on or after April 1 if you are expecting to enroll in college in the fall semester. (If you are expecting to enroll for spring semester, sign the final authorization signature on or after October 1 of the year prior to enrollment.)

      • Have your high school counselor send a final transcript with proof of graduation to the eligibility center.


    Other Important Information: 

    • Clearinghouse Address (to send transcripts)

    NCAA Eligibility Center
    Certification Processing
    PO Box 7136
    Indianapolis, IN 46207-7136
    • SAT website (to request test scores)


    • ACT website (to request test scores)



Last Modified on October 10, 2023