All students trying out for any sports at the middle or high school levels must have a current physical on file with that school. The following forms need to be filled out by a doctor and uploaded to DragonFly:
- Download the DragonFly MAX app from the App Store or Google Play. You can also create an account from your personal computer by going to https://www.dragonflymax.com/.
- Tap “Get Started” and “Sign Up for Free” then follow the prompts to create your parent account with your own email address. Please do not create an account with your child’s name or contact information. There will be an opportunity to add your child at another point.
- Verify your account with the verification ID sent to your email address.
- Tap “Connect to your school” to select “Parent” as your role and search for your child’s school.
- After selecting your child’s school, tap “Join” to request access. A school administrator will approve your request.
- Tap “Set up your children” and follow the prompts to add your kid(s) and fill out and upload the eight mandatory forms.
The following forms need to be completed electronically:
- Medical and Demographic Information
- Blanket Permission to Participate
- Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- Parent Concussion Awareness Form
- GHSA Heat and Humidity Policy
- Health History Form
The following forms need to be uploaded:
- Insurance Card
- Physical Examination (found at top of this page)
- Medical Eligibility Form (found at top of this page)
*Note: If you have an iPhone, open up your Notes app, start a new Note, click the camera at the bottom, click scan documents, take a picture of both forms, click save, and then upload the documents.
A school administrator will approve your forms, so please check back frequently. If a form is “Rejected”, there will be a comment added to let you know what needs to be corrected.
Urgent Care Conducting Physicals
If you need a physcial, you can visit the office below to get one completed.
Piedmont Urgent Care by WellStreet
13081 Highway 9
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Students are required to have insurance. If you need insurance, you can purchase it through T.W. Lord & Associates. Check out the information below to get started.
T.W. Lord & Associates
P.O. Box 1185
Marietta, GA 30061
Local FAX: 770-429-0638