• Records Requests of Former Graduates and Withdrawn Students


    The Inactive Student Records Center utilizes Parchment for all inactive records request.  Please (Click Here) or go to http://www.parchment.com/u/registration/28694843/account to submit your request.  Please enter Forsyth County Schools Alumni as the school you are requesting records from.


    • Requests are processed in the order in which they are received within 5 business days (10 business days during peak times)
    • Former students that are 18 years old or older must submit their request themselves.
    • The parent/legal guardian should submit requests for students that are under 18 years of age.
    • Immunizations are maintained one year after graduation/withdrawal in accordance with state retention guidelines.  You may contact your physician or Health Department to request records if it has been over a year since you graduated/withdrew.
    • ACT and SAT scores must be requested from the testing agency.
    • Diploma copies are not available.  You may request a copy of your transcript as proof of graduation.


    Please contact the Special Education Department (cnorthcutt@forsyth.K12.ga.us) to request Special Education Records.