Records Requests of Former Graduates and Withdrawn Students
The Inactive Student Records Center utilizes Parchment for all inactive records request. Please (Click Here) or go to http://www.parchment.com/u/registration/28694843/account to submit your request. Please enter Forsyth County Schools Alumni as the school you are requesting records from.
- Requests are processed in the order in which they are received within 5 business days.
- Former students that are 18 years old or older must submit their request themselves.
- The parent/legal guardian should submit requests for students that are under 18 years of age.
- Immunizations are maintained one year after graduation/withdrawal in accordance with state retention guidelines. You may contact your physician or Health Department to request records if it has been over a year since you graduated/withdrew.
- ACT and SAT scores must be requested from the testing agency.
- Diploma copies are not available. You may request a copy of your transcript as proof of graduation.
- Click Here for Parchment Credentials Order Page Example with Explanations
- Click Here for a Step by Step Video on How to Order Your Records
Please contact the Special Education Department (cnorthcutt@forsyth.K12.ga.us) to request Special Education Records.