Funds remaining in student accounts at the end of the school year will stay in their account and automatically rollover to their assigned school for the next academic year.

    Have a balance on your end of the year student meal account? 

    You can donate your student's balance, transfer the funds to another student account, or request a refund check. All requests must be in writing.


    Click HERE for the info and form. 

Last Modified on March 29, 2021