Records Requests for Graduates/Withdrawn Students from Third Parties (Colleges, Education Verification Companies, Employers)

    Attention - Parents/Students should NOT use the link below.

    The Inactive Student Records Center utilizes Parchment for all inactive records requests.  Please (Click Here) or go to https://exchange.parchment.com/u/registration/28694843/institution to submit your request.  Please enter Forsyth County Schools Alumni as the school you are requesting records from. 

    Please upload a signed release from the student, if 18 years old or older or, parent if the student is under 18 years old, stating that they are releasing special education records to your school/company.

    • Requests are processed in the order in which they are received within 5 business days
    • Diploma copies are not available.