East Forsyth High School will be implementing an electronic system to manage and track student physicals and sports/participation information.
- The program is DRAGONFLYMAX
- Only one parent/guardian will set-up the account in DRAGONFLYMAX
- Your account can be set-up on a computer or on your phone or tablet through the DRAGONFLYMAX app.
- Once the account is created. You will need to:
- Complete the on-line forms.
- Upload a copy of your insurance card and
- Upload the physician completed portion of the medical physical
All other forms/medical history will be completed in an on-line format and no paper forms are required. The only time you will need to revisit the site is if you need to update information, medical history or your physical has expired and you need to upload the new physical from the doctor(yearly).
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your coach/sponsor.
To download/print the medical portion of the physical for your doctor click here on the (Medical Portion of the Physical Link)