As we approach the end of the school year here are just a few reminders from the clinic:
If your child has medication in the clinic, please plan to stop by and pick it up before 2:00pm on Thursday, May 27th. A parent must pick these up. Students are not allowed to carry any medications. Any medication left after the end of the school year must be discarded.
Also, when planning for next year:
The county requires new medical forms EVERY school year for every student that has a listed medical condition. The forms must be signed by a doctor and dated after the last day of school this year for the 2021/2022 school year. Please provide them to your school nurse when school resumes in August to ensure a safe and healthy school year.
Please click here to print the necessary Action Plan Form for each medical condition.
- Epipen and/or Benadryl require an Allergy Action Plan
- Asthma medications require an Asthma Action Plan
- Seizure Medications require a Seizure Action Plan
- Use the Individual Healthcare Plan for conditions not listed
- Other health condition forms are available as well
- For any medications use the Medication Administration Form
- All prescription meds will require a doctor’s signature.
Also, please contact your student’s primary care provider to see if they will need any required immunizations before school resumes in August and provide an updated copy of your child’s immunization
Feel free to call or email me with any questions. Wishing you all a safe and healthy summer!