End of Course Testing Information
The week of May 3rd to May 7th will be EOC testing and online learning for those not involved in the testing. The Lambert school day will begin as normal for those opting to test. Students will arrive by 8:25 and will find alphabetized lists in the main halls directing each student to a testing room. Below you will find some important details:
- Tests will begin promptly at 9:00 am and students will be released collectively at the end of each testing session. Estimated release times will be 11:30am.
- Lunch will be available for students following the session.
- Students may be picked up following the schoolwide release.
- Buses will run normal routes. Students not being picked up will remain in a “study hall” environment until 3:40 pm.
- Calculators and chrome books will be provided for all students opting to take the tests.
- THE EOC SCORE WILL ONLY BE CALCULATED AS 10% OF THE FINAL GRADE IF IT RAISES THE STUDENT GRADE. IF THE SCORE NEGATIVELY IMPACTS OR THE STUDENT OPTS TO NOT TAKE THE TEST, THE EOC GRADE WILL COUNT AS 0.01%.
- The EOC schedule is as follows:
Monday May 3rd American Literature Section 1
Tuesday May 4th American Literature Sections 2 & 3
Wednesday May 5th Biology
Thursday May 6th US History
Friday May 7th Algebra 1
- Any EOC make-up will be scheduled the week of May 10th. If a student wants to make up an EOC, please contact Mr. Tom Bass at Tbass@forsyth.k12.ga.us
- Testing rooms will house 15 students or less. Social distancing will be adhered to and masks are expected to be worn. All chrome books and calculators will be cleaned at the end of each test session.