The RMS School Student Council plans and organizes events for our school as well as service projects and fundraisers to help the community.
Who can participate?
- The RMS Student Council President and Vice President must be in 8th grade to run for these positions, students must complete an application and meet the academic requirement.
- We are looking for some dynamic, enthusiastic, and committed Middle School students to lead the Student Council for the 2021-2022 school year. Qualities necessary for President and Vice President are:
- Leadership skills – Are you willing to lead committees and be a representative for your school?
- Creative – Are you able to think of new and exciting activities and fundraisers for the student council?
- Communicative – Are you able to share ideas with other student council members, your class and all of RMS?
- Team player – You could be working with a team to generate ideas and organize events for the Student Council.
- Responsible – You will be responsible for running activities throughout the school and you must be reliable.
- Committed – This is a year long activity and if you volunteer now, you will be expected to come to all meetings for the remainder of the year.
Upcoming Dates: TBD
Fitness Physical: N/A
More Information: TBD