Sponsor: Eric Adkins, Trey Frilot, Laura Poole
The RMS School Student Council plans and organizes events for our school as well as service projects and fundraisers to help the community.
Who can participate?
- The RMS Student Council President and Vice President must be in 8th grade to run for these positions, students must complete an application and meet the academic requirement.
- We are looking for some dynamic, enthusiastic, and committed Middle School students to lead the Student Council for the 2021-2022 school year. Qualities necessary for President and Vice President are:
- Leadership skills – Are you willing to lead committees and be a representative for your school?
- Creative – Are you able to think of new and exciting activities and fundraisers for the student council?
- Communicative – Are you able to share ideas with other student council members, your class and all of RMS?
- Team player – You could be working with a team to generate ideas and organize events for the Student Council.
- Responsible – You will be responsible for running activities throughout the school and you must be reliable.
- Committed – This is a year long activity and if you volunteer now, you will be expected to come to all meetings for the remainder of the year.
Upcoming Dates: TBD
Fitness Physical: N/A
More Information: TBD