Communication Protocol is as follows
Student to Teacher
Parent to Teacher
Student/Parent to Counselor
Students and Parents - check Its Learning and Student Portal
- What assignments are missing? What assignments are you waiting to be graded?
- What assignments are completed but not turned in?
- What classes/content do you need to focus on in order to be better on your next assessment?
- Parents, are you connected to Parent Portal? Many features including viewing student grades and attendance are available on Parent Portal. Click here for the FCS website for support or speak with the EFHS receptionist.
Speak with your teacher
- Bronco Block
- Schedule time before or after school. Contact your teacher for availability.
Speak with your school counselor
- If you have been absent, your counselor can help you navigate through a recovery plan. This stressful situation can be tricky to navigate and your school counselor is here to help! Visit the Appointment Request tab to the left to make an appointment to meet with your counselor.
Additional Academic Supports
- Khan Academy is a free online tool that can help in a variety of subject areas and SAT test prep. Click here to access Khan Academy.
Forsyth County Public Library
- All Students are eligible for a free Forsyth County Public Library card that provides access to free online tutoring and test prep daily after school. Click here for the Forsyth County Public Library website.
EFHS Tutor List - This document is a work in progress. We will continue to update it as we are made aware of new resources.
Check out our High School 101 virtual presentation! High School 101 Virtual Presentation