Dungeons and Dragons/Pokemon Club
What is Tabletop Role Playing Club?
Do you like fantasy settings, epic battles, and character development? Fighting your way through dungeons? Board Games? RPGs in general? Then come play Dungeons and Dragons with a party of like-minded heroes on Fridays during Flextime! We will run the 5th edition version of D&D, and the maximum hero party size will be 6 players - with a minimum of 3 needed to run the campaign.
Whether you have played the game before, or are brand new to the concept but want to learn, all are welcome - and there is no club fee. However, all players will need to acquire a few things to play and some of them do cost money, so keep that in mind. Players will need to grab...
- One copy of the Dungeons & Dragons: 5th Edition Player's Handbook (Can be found at Target, Walmart, and other locations for around 30 dollars)
- One set of polyhedral dice (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20) can be found and purchased at any gaming store or on Amazon. (Costs about 10 dollars for a set)
- One character sheet (Mrs. Willis will provide digital or paper copies as needed)
- One spell sheet for spellcasters (Mrs. Willis will provide digital or paper copies as needed)
- One pencil and a notebook for notations
D&D Club will announce informational meetings for the 2023-2024 school year in August.
Please check back in August 2023 for more information.