*PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR ALL INFORMATION*
*This registration period is for the sole purpose of selecting courses for the 2022-2023 school year. Students will be provided the opportunity to select their educational setting (face to face or virtual) at a later date.*
Current Raiders (Class of 2025, 2024, 2023)
**Applications should be available soon**
Internship Forsyth & Mentorship Forsyth
The Internship Forsyth and Mentorship Forsyth application is available soon for the 2022-2023 school year. All applications will be due by February 23rd. Students may find additional information at the links below.
Part-Time Forsyth Virtual Fall/Spring Registration
Students interested in taking a Forsyth Virtual (FVA) online course as part of their 7-period NFHS schedule for the 2022-2023 school year must complete the FVA request form via the link below. This form should only be completed if you are seeking an online course(s) during your school day through Forsyth Virtual (FVA). You MAY NOT request a fully virtual FVA schedule. This form is only to be used to request individual classes for part-time FVA registration only.
The deadline to register for FVA Fall/Spring 2022-2023 courses is April 15, 2022 at 4:00 PM.
Part-Time Georgia Virtual Fall/Spring Registration
These steps are ONLY for students who want to take a GAVS class as part of their 7-period schedule.
Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 registration opens on March 30, 2022.
- If the course is available via Forsyth Virtual Academy, it is recommended that the student take the course through that venue because they will have a Forsyth County teacher and it follows district course expectations.
- Review the course offerings on the GA Virtual School Course List: GA Virtual School. The Fall 2022/Spring 2023 course list is posted under the Course Info tab on the GAVS website.
- When you have decided on what course(s) will be taken via GAVS, you must register for the class in 2 separate locations (both required):
- Create a GA Virtual School student account at: GA Virtual Account Creation. Once the account is created, select the course(s) needed and add them to the student backpack. Students will add part A (semester 1) for fall and part B (semester 2) for spring. Please register for both semesters now to ensure you have a seat in the class. This will generate an email to North Forsyth High School to then review and approve/deny the class.
- Complete the Forsyth County Schools Online Course Application: GAVS Application (forsyth.k12.ga.us)
- Once both steps are completed, and the request has been approved, the course will be added to the student's schedule.
Spring 2022 Registration Timeline
NFHS Feeder Schools: Liberty MS (LMS); Forsyth MS (NFMS)
FRI, January 14
DEADLINE for Out of District Form
WED, January 19
Rising 9th Grade Parent Night (Last Names: A-M) in NFHS Cafe
Thu, January 20
Rising 9th Grade Parent Night (Last Names: N-Z) in NFHS Cafe
SAT, February 5
Rise Up Raider
TUE, February 15
Elective Portal and Course Waiver Opens
TUE, February 15
Advanced Placement Night (Rising 9th grade)
WED, February 16
Advanced Placement Night (Rising 10th-12th)
TUE, February 23
Elective Portal and Course Waiver Closes