Forsyth Virtual Summer Registration
Forsyth Virtual Academy registration link: https://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/
FVA Summer Course Offerings: Click Here
- Last Day for Registration: May 27, 2022
- Summer Start Date: June 1, 2022
- Summer End Date: July 13, 2022
Each half credit course (.5) costs $247.50 and full credit courses (1.0) costs $495.00
At the end of the term, Forsyth Virtual will report summer grades directly to the school to be added to the transcript
Deadline to register for FVA summer 2022 courses is May 27th.
GAVS Summer Registration
- GA Virtual School Summer Course List
- Registration opens on March 15th
- Deadline to register for Summer is June 9th
Students interested in taking a Georgia Virtual (GAVS) SUMMER online course for the 2022-2023 school year must complete BOTH steps below:
- Complete the Forsyth County Schools (FCS) Summer Online Course Application
- Create a GA Virtual School student account at: GA Virtual Account Creation. Once the account is created, select the course(s) needed and add them to the GAVS “backpack”.
Points to remember:
- GAVS “A” courses are the 1st semester of a course and GAVS “B” courses are the 2nd semester of a course. Please register for both semesters now to ensure you have a seat in both semesters of the GAVS class. GAVS courses listed as “AB” are for students that intend to complete the entire year-long GAVS course in one semester (not recommended).
- You must complete BOTH steps above to register for a GAVS class. GAVS courses will only be approved after the FCS online course application is completed.
- You MAY NOT request a fully virtual GAVS schedule. This form is only to be used to request individual classes for part-time GAVS registration only.
- Check your GA Virtual School and personal emails frequently for communication from GAVS.
- At the end of the summer GAVS class, if you’d like the final grade added to your transcript, please complete this Transcript Course Addition Form
- All questions about assignments, communications, technology concerns, and any concerns regarding coursework or instruction should be directed to the GAVS staff/teacher.
- Registration opens: March 15, 2022
- Summer Start Date: June 6, 2022
- Last Date to Register for Summer Courses: June 9, 2022
- Last Date to Pay for Summer Courses: June 13, 2022
- Last Date to Begin Summer Coursework: June 13, 2022
- Final Grades Released: July 21, 2022
Deadline to register for Georgia Virtual summer 2022 courses is June 9th.
If you have any questions, please contact your Counselor.