Parking Permit Applications for 2023-2024 School Year are currently being accepted for rising SENIORS and JUNIORS ONLY. Completion of the application does not guarantee a parking permit. Permits will be issued once the application is processed and payment is received. We will begin accepting payments and distributing passes beginning Monday, July 24.
- The Parking Application for 2023-2024 will be completed online. The person completing the application MUST BE logged into a GOOGLE account (students are provided a Google Account by Forsyth County Schools).
- BEFORE completing the application, we recommend collecting and uploading to your computer all necessary information/documentation. You will need:
- Car Tag Number
- Car Make, Model, Color
- Parking Fee is $125 cash or check or $130 on schoolpay.com (reduced to $75 after Winter Break (cash/check) or $80 (mpp).
- Do not drive to campus until you have your pass in hand.
- Link to application - REMEMBER that you must be signed in to a google account.
- Please contact Dawn Brackett (firstname.lastname@example.org) with additional questions.