Name change requests are submitted through Etrieve Central. To submit your request, you will need to include a copy of a valid ID reflecting the name change (i.e. government issued photo ID or Social Security Card). Once your name change has been processed, the following will be updated with your new name:


    • All Benefits Information
    • Public School Employee Retirement Systems(PSERS)
    • Teachers Retirement System of Georgia (TRS)


    Etrieve Central WEB SITE:  https://etcentral.forsythk12.org

    Etrieve Name Change Instructions:  Etrive Name Change INSTRUCTIONS

    If you have questions after viewing the instructions, please contact the human resources team members for assistance.