- Testing Room Assignments: Room assignments will be posted in the main hallways, sent out to students via itslearning messenger, and teachers will be able to share testing assignments the week prior to the EOC testing dates. Here is a link to all room assignments - EOC 2023 Student Roster for Display
- Only students taking EOCs and/or AP Tests will be attending school on testing days during the Virtual Learning Week - all other students will have asynchronous Online Learning Days.
- Buses/Arrival: Students taking EOCs are expected to arrive at school by 8:25am, as all testing will begin promptly at 8:45am. Buses will run on a normal schedule during EOC Testing/Virtual Week.
- What to Bring: Students testing should only bring two pencils. Students should not bring any bookbags. Students may bring cell phones to school. However, students' phones will not be allowed in testing rooms.
- Students taking the Algebra I EOC should not bring calculators, as calculators will be offered, or students may use the online calculator in the DRC Testing platform.
- Students should not miss EOC testing for any reason, EXCEPT to take an AP exam which may be scheduled at the same time, or illness. If students have EOC/AP Testing conflicts, students must take their AP Exam, and will make-up their EOC the following week, May 8-12.
- If students miss the American Lit. EOC Day 1 due to an AP Test conflict or illness, they should still take American Lit. Day 2 on 5/4 if they are able to, and take Day 1 during the make-up week.
- See below for Lambert's EOC make-up schedule and roster:
DISMISSAL OF STUDENTS
Students should leave campus when they have completed their EOC Test and are dismissed from their testing rooms. See below for the anticipated end times for standard testing EOCs (this way you have an idea when your student will be done each day):
EOC Tests Standard Testing Time (approximate time students shoud be done).
Monday and Tuesday Dismissal/Car Rider Pick-up
Students will be dismissed from campus to be picked up either in the STADIUM or AUDITORIUM LOT based on their last name:
- Last Name A-L - Stadium Entrance - Front of the School/Regular Car Rider Line (enter through Nichols Rd.)
- Last Name M-Z - Auditorium/Bus Lot (enter through Old Atlanta Rd./Sharon Elem. entrance) - Students Picked-up in the Back of the School Auditorium/Bus Parking Lot
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday Dismissal/Car Rider Pick-up
- All student drivers must park in the GYM, GRAVEL, or STADIUM LOTS. No parking will be permitted in the auditorium lot.
- Parents/guardians will follow the normal, daily pick-up routine (enter through Stadium Lot Entrance to pick-up students at the front circle, for safety reasons, no pick-ups at the Gym or Auditorium Lot will be allowed).
If you want your child to REMAIN IN SCHOOL after taking the EOC due to transportation issues, please complete the form below. DO NOT FILL THIS FORM OUT IF YOUR CHILD IS LEAVING CAMPUS AFTER TESTING. Students remaining in school will be in the Media Center working independently. In addition, they will have an opportunity for Lunch.
*Any students remaining in school without permission will be subject to disciplinary consequences.
Permission to Remain in School on EOC Days Form
Study/Resource Guides for Students and Parents:
EOG-EOC/AP Testing Calendar April-May 2023
If you have any questions, please contact your child's counselor, or Rob Meinberg, Assistant Principal and Lambert EOC Test Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-965-5050 x411110.