- Testing Room Assignments: Room assignments will be posted in the main hallways, sent out to students via itslearning messenger, and teachers will be able to share testing assignments the week prior to the EOC testing dates. Here is a link to all room assignments - EOC 2023 Student Roster for Display
- Only students taking EOCs and/or AP Tests will be attending school on testing days during the Virtual Learning Week - all other students will have asynchronous Online Learning Days.
- Buses/Arrival: Students taking EOCs are expected to arrive at school by 8:25am, as all testing will begin promptly at 8:45am. Buses will run on a normal schedule during EOC Testing/Virtual Week.
- What to Bring: Students testing should only bring two pencils. Students should not bring any bookbags. Students may bring cell phones to school. However, students' phones will not be allowed in testing rooms.
- Students taking the Algebra I EOC should not bring calculators, as calculators will be offered, or students may use the online calculator in the DRC Testing platform.
- Students should not miss EOC testing for any reason, EXCEPT to take an AP exam which may be scheduled at the same time, or illness. If students have EOC/AP Testing conflicts, students must take their AP Exam, and will make-up their EOC the following week, May 8-12.
- If students miss the American Lit. EOC Day 1 due to an AP Test conflict or illness, they should still take American Lit. Day 2 on 5/4 if they are able to, and take Day 1 during the make-up week.
- See below for Lambert's EOC make-up schedule and roster:
DISMISSAL OF STUDENTS
Monday and Tuesday Dismissal/Car Rider Pick-up
Students will be dismissed from campus to be picked up either in the STADIUM or AUDITORIUM LOT based on their last name:
- Last Name A-L - Stadium Entrance - Front of the School/Regular Car Rider Line (enter through Nichols Rd.)
- Last Name M-Z - Auditorium/Bus Lot (enter through Old Atlanta Rd./Sharon Elem. entrance) - Students Picked-up in the Back of the School Auditorium/Bus Parking Lot
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday Dismissal/Car Rider Pick-up
- All student drivers must park in the GYM, GRAVEL, or STADIUM LOTS. No parking will be permitted in the auditorium lot.
- Parents/guardians will follow the normal, daily pick-up routine (enter through Stadium Lot Entrance to pick-up students at the front circle, for safety reasons, no pick-ups at the Gym or Auditorium Lot will be allowed).
Study/Resource Guides for Students and Parents:
If you have any questions, please contact your child's counselor.