Essential Components to Improve Outcomes for Students
- ALL students are screened to identify those who may be at risk for poor academic or behavioral outcomes.
- Instruction and intervention is delivered utilizing evidence-based Best Practices and instructional fidelity is high.
- Progress monitoring provides information that allows teachers to better target student needs and appropriately match instruction, resources, and supports.
- Teams are focused on prevention to make data-based decisions that ensure all students are continuing to improve.
- Educators and families must work together to prevent poor outcomes for all students and ensure students have the tools to be successful.
- Everyone is involved in the process (parents, teachers, administrators, community members etc.).