Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"
    • If their temperature is 100.4F or higher.
    • If the student needs to be seen by a physician.
    • If they are actively vomiting or having diarrhea.
    • If the nurse feels it is in their best interest.
    • A Parent/Guardian bringing it to school.  Students may not have medication in their possession.
    • Medications must be in their original container/packaging with the manufacturer's labeling.
    • Prescription medication must be labeled by a pharmacy. Labels must match the information on the forms filled out by the physician.
    • Appropriate forms must be filled out by a parent/guardian.
    A Request for Administration of Medication Form must be completed by a parent/guardian for each OTC medication. A physician's signature is required on this form for prescription medication.
    • Medications are not carried over from school year to school year. 
    • New forms are required for each school year.
    • It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify the school of any changes in pertinent medical information.
    • Prescription medication or any medication that is to be given consistently for more than two weeks at school will require a physician's signature.
    Please email the School Nurse if you have any further questions or call 770-887-7749 (740417)
    See below for instructions in downloading other forms needed:
    Go to the Forsyth County Website:  www.forsyth.k12.ga.us
    Go to "Select a Link"
    CLICK ON District Department
    Scroll down to Student Support Services
    Click on Heath Services
    Click on FORMS...all action plans and paperwork required is there
Last Modified on July 12, 2023