Welcome to the Sawnee Elementary School Clinics!Clinic hours 7:30-3:30PK- 2nd GradeRobyn Freeze, RNSchool Nurse Building 2770-887-6161, Ext 7721033rd - 5th GradeSheila Fairfield, RNSchool Nurse Building 1770-887-6161, Ext 771104We welcome your visits and calls if you have any questions.By working together, we can ensure a healthy and safe school year for every student!COVID Guidelines
Please Visit FCS Restart for additional information: FCS Restart 2020-2021Please see side tabs to view medication policies and other important information.Useful Links:FCS RestartClinic Wish List:*Zip loc bags (sandwich & gallon) * Bandaids (reg & large size) *Saltine Crackers *Tissues *New Boys/Girls underwear *Elastic waist shorts and pants"Children need to learn to be healthy and need to be healthy to learn."
- The school nurse will be the school’s main COVID-19 point of contact.
- Staff and families are asked to do daily temperature checks prior to leaving for school/work
.All will be reminded to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and to place the tissue in the trash and immediately wash their hands.
- Periodic health screenings of students and employees may be conducted including random temperature checks if cases of COVID-19 are present.
- Students and employees with COVID-19 symptoms or a temperature of 100.4 and above will be immediately isolated and sent home. School clinics have additional PPE (personal protective equipment).
- If a student or staff member tests positive for COVID-19, the Department of Public Health will be notified immediately for guidance on next steps, including closures. Letters will be sent home to notify parents/guardians of positive COVID-19 cases in the classroom.
- All students and staff must stay home if they have COVID-19 symptoms or tested positive for COVID19, and self-report to the school nurse. The Department of Public Health will advise them when to return.
- The Department of Public Health will inform parents/guardians directly if their student has been in close contact with a person that has tested positive COVID-19 and will advise them how long to quarantine.
- Quarantined students will have access to their education through itslearning; FCS will not have perfect attendance awards or programs for the school year.
- All students and staff are expected to wear a mask when feasible: buses, classrooms, corridors, etc