The National School Lunch Program was established in 1946. It is a federally funded program which feeds more than 28 million children every school day. For some, this lunch is their most nutritious meal of the day. Kids who eat nutritious meals perform better in all aspects of their lives. The school lunch nutrition is based on mandated government guidelines for nutrients, calories, fat and protein. The National School Lunch Program is the largest federal child nutrition program and the second largest single source of funding for elementary and secondary schools.
Click Link Below to View the Breakfast and Lunch Menu
Check out the MealViewer app for daily menus. Download the MealViewer app from the Apple App Store or from the Android Google Play Store.
Customize Student Profiles to check for allergies, nutrition, and carb counts.We serve breakfast from 7:10 - 7:40 and lunch from 10:45 -12:30.
The Forsyth County Nutrition Department is committed to the success and well-being,
of our students by providing quality food with exceptional services.Cafeteria StaffKim Colon, Jill Abbs, Susan Garmon, Melody Hunley, Nura Pezerovic, Kaitlyn Welchel & Nadia VazemillerOur most recent health inspection was 100% ~ April 2023!Online web-site for prepayments. My Payments Plus
In an effort to continue to provide excellent customer service, we are offering a new online pre-payment program. Mypaymentsplus is a service that allows parents to make payments to student’s meal accounts at their Forsyth Co. school, monitor balances, view account history, set-up automatic payments, and receive low balance alerts. Signing up is easy.Here are a few advantages to using mypaymentsplus.com:
- Accepts credit card prepayments 24 hours per day. Low balance Alerts ~ using the link on this page to receive an email reminder when funds are low (we recommend $10.00 or higher)
- Funds are available to students at the school within 2 to 24 hours.
- Automated update to student accounts within 24 to 48 hours.
- Registered parents can check their child’s account balance at any time.
- Balance from last school year will be available to your students on the first day of school.
- Faster meal lines, decreased customer wait time.
- Registration and credit card information is protected by the most advanced internet security.
This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Feeling blessed to have such an amazing kitchen staff!
Thankful for all their hard work preparing our Harvest Meal. It’s always a bonus when admin joins you for lunch and Chris Garmon (Susan’s husband) came to help serve our students, double blessings 🍁❤️