For the 2018-19 school year, Senior Fees are to be paid directly to FCHS. The Senior Fee covers your senior cap and gown purchase, diploma printing, Senior Luncheon, costs of graduation, and special Senior events throughout 2nd Semester.
1) Senior fees are currently $130, but they will go up to $155 on March 1, 2019.
- If paying by cash or check, print out the Senior Fees Form and bring it with your money to Mrs. Richards in Room 187 before school. If paying by credit/debit card, use the MyPaymentsPlus link.
- Starting march 1, 2019, Seniors will have to pay for their Senior Fees online at www.gabalfour.com, and the price for Senior Fees will go up to $155.
- Your cap and gown will be delivered to the school in late April and will be distributed to students in early May.
2) Graduation announcements and invitations are NOT included in the senior fee. You may order those separately from Balfour if you wish. To order online, go to their website www.gabalfour.com. Graduation announcements are shipped directly to your home. Balfour will be on the FCHS Campus on January 24th & 25th, if you need assistance in ordering your announcements.
3) Please mark your calendar for 2 very important dates:
- Thursday, May 23, 2019—Graduation Practice—8:30am until 2pm--MANDATORY! All seniors are required to ride school buses to and from graduation practice. Eligible seniors must attend graduation practice in order to walk at graduation.
- Saturday, May 25, 2019—Graduation—10am—Cumming Fairgrounds Arena. Tickets will be issued for admission to the ceremony (# of tickets to be determined)
If you have any questions, you may contact the Senior Class sponsors:
Mrs. Angie Richards, 770-887-8151 ext. 110187, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Becky Dean, 770-887-8151 ext. 110188, email@example.com