How to purchase photos:
- Lily McGregor Photography is excited to be utilizing PhotoDay, a digital service that allows all transactions to be made online! This convenient service gives families the option to access their student's gallery via text and email, as well as receive updates on the status of their orders. Here is a link that introduces PhotoDay: https://media.photoday.io/videos/powered_by_photoday.mp4
- When you AdvancePay, you will receive a 10% discount on orders of $29.99 or more. This coupon code will be delivered to you once you place your AdvancePay credit order. This offer expires on 09-13-20. To AdvancePay, follow these steps:
- Go to this link: https://galleries.photoday.io/gallery/NFHSUC
- Place your AdvancePay credit order. Be sure to create an account to receive text access and notifications. We have attached a helpful step-by-step PDF. Also, here is a link to how this process works: https://www.photoday.io/how_to_photoday/
- Following picture day, your student will be issued their personal code to access their portraits. This code will be distributed in a flyer that is sent home through their English teacher. If your student is a virtual student, please contact us directly for this information at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I buy a yearbook?
Yearbooks are currently $95.
Visit http://www.yearbookordercenter.com (code 15157) and purchase your book online.
You can also send cash or check with your student; they can bring payment to Mrs. Smith in room 298 during their lunch.
***ALL SENIOR PHOTO DEADLINES ARE NOW PASSED.
Lily McGregor Photography is the official photographer for North Forsyth High School. Senior must make appointments and be photographed from May - August. In order to appear in the senior section of the North Forsyth High School yearbook, all seniors must be photographed by Lily McGregor Photography.
Please see the links to the left for more information.
Important senior deadlines:
September 4, 2020: The LAST DAY to be photographed by Lily McGregor Photography to appear in the 2020-2021 senior section of the yearbook Students not photographed by this date WILL NOT appear in the yearbook.
September 25, 2020: Yearbook Portrait Selection Deadline. Through the LMP website, students can choose which formal and casual pose will appear in the yearbook. LMP will send students a link to their digital gallery and instructions on how to access the photos through their website. If students fail to select their formal and casual poses by this date, LMP will select photos for students. Students will not be able to change these selections after the deadline.
**Last chance photo day Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2-5PM in the front of the PAC.
November 2, 2020: Senior Ad Creation Deadline. Yearbook senior ads are created online only. Visit the Carpe Diem Yearbook section of the NFHS website for more instructions on how to create and purchase a senior ad. No ads can be created after this date.
Questions about photos?
Please contact Lily McGregor Photography at (770) 317-5599 or visit their website.
Questions about yearbook or other?
Yearbook adviser: Mrs. Elizabeth Smith | ESmith@forsyth.k12.ga.us