NFHS PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization) is a non-profit organization made up of volunteers with the purpose of enriching the educational experience of our students by serving and supporting the teachers, administration, staff, and students through financial contributions and volunteer opportunities.
NFHS PTSO Strives To:
- Support the education and well-being of students by fostering relationships among the school, parents, administrators, and teachers.
- Planning, organizing, and executing events and fundraisers which generate resources and community for our school.
- Support students by giving our time and financial support to those in need.
- Support our teachers through academic grants that help them achieve their goals in advancing our students’ learning experiences.
- Fund and operate a budget to perpetuate the school, administration, and PTSO goals and to provide positive experiences for the student body.