Please DO NOT send your children to school
if they are exhibiting signs of illness.
SFHS Health Clinic
Feel free to reach out to me at anytime. I welcome your input in helping your student be their healthiest self.
Healthy children are successful learners. The school nurse has a multi-faceted role within the school setting, one that supports the physical, mental, emotional, and social health of students and their success in the learning process.
The School Nurse:
- provides direct health care to students and staff,
- provides leadership for the provision of health services,
- provides screening and referral for health conditions,
- promotes a healthy school environment,
- promotes health,
- serves in a leadership role for health policies and programs, and
- serves as a liaison between school personnel, family, community, and health care providers.
The School Nurse and the Health Services program for Forsyth County Schools advances the well-being,academic success, and life-long achievement of students. To that end, school nurses facilitate positive student responses to normal development; promote health and safety; intervene with actual and potential health problems; provide case management services; and actively collaborate with others to build student and family capacity for adaptation, self management, self advocacy, and learning.
Kelly Ceniceros, BSN, RNPh: 770-781-2264 ext. 100701Fax: 770-887-1132
Clinic Hours 8:00-4:00