AP Exam Testing Information 2023- 2024
AP Exam Fees:
· $98 per exam and
· $25 per year per student administration fee.
AP STEM Content Area AP Exam Waiver
- The State of Georgia will cover the exam fee of $98 for ONE STEM content area AP Exam; however, the administrative fee of $25 still applies.
- During the registration process in Total Registration, students must select if they are taking a STEM content Exam as part of the Total Registration process.
- Their registration will be queued, so the $98 waiver may be applied. Students will need to check back to complete payment and registration.
- Once the waiver is applied, the registration will be released for payment.
In order for the AP Coordinators to submit an exam order for students, all students must register for AP exams online in BOTH the My AP platform AND Total Registration.
Exams will ONLY be ordered once students have:
1. Registered in the My AP Platform
- Use of teacher-supplied join code to join AP Classes
- access to student resources and
- register intent to take exam(s)
- default setting “undecided”
- students must select "Yes" or "No"
- student information collected for AP testing labels
2. Registered and paid in full in Total Registration
- The payment platform is used by district high schools.
- Parents/ students make payment directly online through Total Registration
- Join codes are also available on TR site. (Particularly useful for “Exam Only” sections for online AP courses)
- Payments are made online by debit or credit card (also option to mail in payment).
- Siblings must register separately. Each student needs his/her own individual registration/accounts.
Join Codes for each course and section, including the "Exam Only" sections, are available on Total Registration once students have created an account and registered for their exams.
- To find the join codes, students should go to their Total Registration home page after registering.
- Select “Student Account History”
- Find the Join Code(s) on the right-hand side of the table.