WEST FORSYTH PTO
Help WFHS PTO kick off the 2019-2020 school year!
- Like the West Forsyth High School PTO on Facebook (@WestForsythPTO)
- Join WFHS PTO
- Join online by sending payment via Venmo!
- your email address
- Membership Level: Bleed Blue Level or Sweat Gold* $30 or $65
- Amount of donation to support Teacher Grants and Student Scholarships (optional)
*Blankets will be handed out at Curriculum Night with membership verification.
West Forsyth High School PTO
The WFHS PTO would like to welcome all of the students back to school for the 2018-2019 school year.
The WFHS PTO is a parent-teacher-student organization. We strive to bring the school and the parents together as a team to promote parental involvement and provide educational assistance to teachers. Our organization provides scholarships every year to eligible seniors, supply the school with resources for the Student of the Month program and provide treats once a month to each student.
We are the ONLY organization at WFHS whose main objective is to support our wonderful teachers through teacher grants, providing events to show appreciation and supplying the school with resources for the Teacher of the Month program.
The goals for the WFHS PTO are:
- Enhance and support the educational experience.
- Recognize the achievements of students and staff.
- Provide a venue for parent education and volunteers.
- Develop and foster strong family connections to WFHS.
- Improve the environment at WFHS through volunteer and financial support.
Opportunities to Get Involved:
- Hospitality - Volunteer to make/serve food for student & teacher appreciation activities.
- Membership Committee - Help with membership activities and input of membership forms.
- Student Appreciation Committee - Help with planning student appreciation activities.
- Teacher Appreciation Committee - Help with planning teacher appreciation activities.
- Volunteer List - Can’t commit to something in particular? We can use you for various one time projects. Emails will be sent when we need people and, if you’re available, you can sign-up to help.
To volunteer for the above opportunities, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.We look forward to meeting you and welcome your participation, suggestions, and comments.
2018-2019 PTO Board
To Join you may pay with PayPal below or download our Membership Form and bring it to Wolverine Days.
- Co-Presidents- Jessie Raymond and Kelly Wilson-Pellino
- VP of Communications- Iveth Caruso
- VP of Student Relations- Maria Lowery
- VP of Teacher Relations- Jennie Jones
- Treasurer- Judy Kashlan
- Secretary- Laurie Vandergrift