Why should you JOIN WFHS PTO?
WFHS PTO ….
- Sponsors teacher grants and scholarships for ALL grade levels*
- Supports teacher and student recognition programs
- Hosts hospitality events throughout the year for staff and students
- Manages volunteer programs such as Copy Moms
These programs are funded directly from WFHS PTO membership dues & donations.
*You must be a PTO member in good standing for your student to be eligible for scholarships.
How do you JOIN WFHS PTO?
1. Complete the 22-23 WFHS PTO Membership Google Form via the link or QR code below.
2. Then pay for the membership via VENMO or Check.
- If paying through VENMO, please use the username or QR code below.
- If paying by Check, please make it payable to "WFHS PTO” and mail to 4735 Westgate Drive, Cumming, GA 30040.
*PLEASE note that your membership is not complete until we receive your payment.
Other Ways You Can Support the WFHS PTO
Make "West Forsyth HS PTO" your AmazonSmile Charity!
Make "West Forsyth High School PTO" your Kroger Community Rewards & Publix Partners Charity!
Does your company offer matching gifts? Check Here: Matching Gifts/AID Atlanta
Don't forget to follow us!
2022 - 2023 WFHS PTO BOARD
Co-Presidents Jennie Jones & Evelyn Rooney
Secretary Laurie Vandergrift
Treasurer Open position, please inquire
Vice Presidents Cheryl Findlay & Tina Huck
Members At Large Cheryl Kearney & Holly Condra
Parliamentarian Kim Wolfe
To contact the WFHS PTO board, please email email@example.com