Our school nurse is Pat Klosinski RN
You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 361011
The goal of the Johns Creek Elementary clinic is to enhance the academic success and well being of each student through the joint efforts of home, school, and community.
The clinic is open for students from 7:30am-3:30 pm on school days. The nurse contributes to the education of the child with special health needs by assessing the child, planning & providing appropriate nursing care, and evaluating the identified outcomes of care. The nurse also monitors medical treatments and/or medications given to the student while attending school.
Important Clinic Information
1. Inform the nurse of anymedical condition that could affect your child while at school.
2. All medication for students must be brought in by a parent/legal guardian in its original container and a medication form must be filled out and signed. The forms may be found on this site under “forms”.
3. The clinic does not have stock medications. All over the counter medications must be brought in by a parent, such as Tylenol and Advil.
4. Any daily medication that is given to your child, for longer than a two week period, must have a physician signature on the medication form.
5. The student must be fever free, without the use of Motrin/Tylenol, for 24 hours before returning to school. The student must also be vomiting and diarrhea free for 24 hours prior to returning to school.