• Hello ! Welcome to Athletics!

    Go Grizzlies

    David Reed
    Athletic Director 
    678-965-5010 x382227


    Permision forms Home Basketball games



     Piney Grove Middle School Athletic Program


    Thank you for your interest in PGMS athletics.  We offer a great program here and look forward to your participation.  Any student that would like to participate in a sport must have a completed Forsyth County physical packet.  Please print and fill out all of the required  paperwork from the four links below.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
                                            GHSA Physical Form  (Required)
                                            Participation Form  (Required)  
                                            Cover Page for All Schools  (Required) 
                                            GHSA Mandated Concussion Form 

    Sports Offered:


    -Football Cheer


    -Basketball Cheer



     Physical Examination and Parent Permission:

    The student must have on file, with the home school Athletic Office, the provided GHSA form (NO substitutes will be accepted) signed by his/her parents certifying that the student has permission to participate in the school athletic programs. Also, on this form will be the results of a physical examination conducted by a practicing physician, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner. One examination per year is required and is conducted at the student’s expense. It is strongly recommended that all athletes obtain physicals during the scheduled time provided through the High Schools or Middle Schools. Forms are available at the Forsyth County Athletic webpage. Students must file with the Athletic Office a parent permission form, proof of insurance, and a physical exam prior to taking part in any school-sponsored practice or clinic/camp. Additional forms may be required. Physicals that expire in the middle of any sport season will be considered expired prior to its beginning.

     Insurance Coverage:

    The student must provide insurance coverage information on the physical/parent permission form (GHSA and County approved ONLY). If a family wishes to purchase student accident insurance for their child, a form can be obtained from the Athletic Office. The Forsyth County School District does not pay for medical expenses related to injury during competitions or practices. Personal insurance or purchased school insurance is required. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to obtain the appropriate insurance coverage.

Last Modified on November 6, 2017