Hello ! Welcome to Media Center!
The mission of the Lakeside Media Center is to ensure that our students and staff become effective users of ideas and information by providing quality instruction, and materials.Media Specialist: Vicky SperaPhone: 678 965 5080 ext. 431580Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMedia Center Para-pro: Tammy CorreaPhone: 678-965-5080 ext. 431580Email: email@example.comClick here to access the Lakeside Media Center Catalog.
- The Lion’s Lounge is open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Students may check out up to two (2) books for 2 weeks.
- Students are allowed one (1) renewal and must renew in the library.
- Students with overdue books are not be allowed to check out materials until the book(s) are returned and paid in full.
- Lost books should be reported immediately. Students will be charged the purchase price of the book. If a book is found after paying for a lost book, then a full refund will be issued to the parent or guardian of the student.
- Students are responsible for damaged materials and will be charged the cost of the item(s) to replace.
- Materials should only be checked out by the student using them. If an item is lost, it is the responsibility of the student who checked out the item to pay for it. There will be no further check out until lost or damaged materials are paid in full.
Can't find what you want? Try Forsyth County Public Library-use the search box below.Access Forsyth County Public Library e resources by clicking the link below
- The Lion’s Lounge serves many purposes: studying, reading, book checkout, information searches, literacy instruction and research.
- The Media Center is a space for everyone. Please respect the rules and the staff.
- The Media Center is a busy place with multiple activities taking place. You do not need to be silent, but a quiet inside voice is important.
- Students must follow the Responsible Use Policy of Forsyth County Schools, Computers and Networks.
Last Modified on October 17, 2018