Hello ! Welcome to Partners in Education!
The mission of Lakeside Middle School is to develop and sustain collaborative relationships with a variety of community businesses so that we may work together to help provide and/or enhance opportunities for our Lakeside Students. We view each partnership as a unique opportunity to build a relationship that matches the strengths and resources of our business partner with programs, opportunities, and student or staff needs at Lakeside Middle School.
Opportunities for Involvement:
- Provide mentors for students
- Sponsor academic extracurricular events. (i.e., Spelling Bee, Geography Bee, Oratorical Contest, etc.)
- Support the Media Center with monetary donations to purchase a variety of resources; books, books on tape, tablets, chrome books, media center furniture, etc.
- Provide discounted food, uniforms, supplies for sports teams or clubs.
- Support Staff recognition events. (Teacher of the Month, Pride Praise, Teacher Appreciation Week, etc)
- Student Recognition events. (Pride Praise, Academic Achievement, etc. )
- Provide monetary donations for Science Lab Equipment, Art Projects, Technology Class Projects, Physical Education Equipment, and other instructional resources for our students.
- Sponsor a Lakeside Lions Spirit Night
- Provide in-kind services or goods and/or discounted savings that are in line with your business offerings
- Sponsor School wide special events (Veterans Day Celebration, Read-a-thon, Assemblies, Cub Camp, etc)
- Provide recognition for Lakeside Teacher Of The Year.
- Provide Scholarships for students in need. (i.e, field trips, activities, and events)
Benefits for Business Partners
Your business will be promoted on our Lakeside website, Facebook & Twitter accounts, and advertisement in our bi-weekly digital newsletter to parents.
- Business Partners receive priority when the School purchases products.
- Opportunities for county-wide recognition as a Partner in Education
Please contact us to discover how your company can play an instrumental role in Lakeside’s success!
Megan Thompson, Ed.D.