"One's philosophy is not the best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes. In the long run, we shape our lives and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And, the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility." -
Peer Tutoring CenterI am looking for students who would be interested in peer tutoring during Instructional Focus. We need tutors in the areas of math, science, social studies, English, and World Languages. If you are interested in becoming a tutor, please complete the survey below. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Benvenuto in the media center, #203 Coming Soon - The Raider RideWe are currently in the planning stages of putting together the Raider Ride. This after school activity bus would allow students to participate in clubs/activities, tutoring and more. If you are interested in more details, please complete the survey below Julie Benvenuto Student Support Specialist North Forsyth High School 3635 Coal Mountain Rd. Cumming, GA 30028 770-781-6637 x160203 email@example.com
As a student support specialist, it is my firm belief that a high school education is critical to our student's future success. With that in mind, I have four primary goals:
- Prevention: Anticipation and recognition of students’ needs to empower them to be successful in their learning
- Intervention: Use of strategies and alternative placements to ensure students continue their education. For more information please click on the RTI (Response to Intervention) tab on the left of this screen.
- Recovery: Returning students to academic environments that are supportive to their needs
- Resiliency: The capacity to spring back, rebound and successfully adapt in the face of adversity
- Virtual Lab Instruction Coordinator
I coordinate all credit recovery that takes place through a virtual learning lab environment. Any questions regarding the virtual education program should be directed to me.