Lambert HS Class of 2020
Graduation 2020 is scheduled for July 30, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. at the Infinite Energy Arena.
Check this page regularly to get important information about graduation and other Senior events. Use the link above to sign up for counseling updates as well.
Also, please make sure you have the correct email entered into Parent Portal to ensure you receive email updates!
Update (7/8): Graduation is just 3 short weeks away! All seniors that have paid their senior dues and plan to attend the July 30th ceremony will receive three (3) tickets on Monday July 27th at Senior Day/Graduation Practice. The reduction in tickets is due to the social distancing guidelines and total ticket limit set by the Infinite Energy Arena; not by LHS. A ticket is required for all family and friends attending the graduation; graduates do not need a ticket to enter.
Please complete the form below if you would like to request one (1) additional ticket for your family and friends by Monday July 13, 2020 at 4 p.m. If the total number of additional ticket requests submitted ARE LESS THAN the number of available tickets, everyone that submitted a request will receive one (1) extra ticket. If the total number of additional ticket requests submitted EXCEEDS the number of available tickets, we will conduct a lottery.
The deadline to submit this form is Monday July 13, 2020 at 4 p.m. Everyone who completes the form prior to the deadline will be notified of the outcome of their one (1) additional ticket request on Wednesday July 15, 2020.
Link to form: https://forms.gle/zPMTM1xf44fbkYmx5
Graduation Ticket and Parking Information
You can view the parking, ticket, and prohibited items information here: LHS Graduation at Infinite Energy Center Tickets and Parking Information
- Tickets (Updated 7/2/2020): On Monday, June 29, Governor Kemp extended the State’s Public Health Emergency to August 11. To comply with this order, the Infinite Energy Center is decreasing all high school and college/university guest ticket numbers from 7,700 to 2,600 to meet social distancing requirements. For Lambert H.S., this means that the senior guest ticket allotment will decrease from 10 tickets to 3 tickets. While we hope health conditions improve in Georgia by the time we distribute tickets to seniors on July 27, we wanted you to be aware of this information to assist you with planning. We understand that this information is very disappointing, however as a state requirement it cannot be modified. We have arranged for the graduation ceremony to be live streamed to accommodate the ticket decrease. Thank you for your continued support as we work to safely support and recognize our seniors.
- Tickets are required for entry. Doors will open one hour prior to graduation.
At graduation practice, all graduates will also receive parking passes that must be placed on the dashboard of their cars upon entering the Infinite Energy Arena parking lot on graduation day. Teachers involved in the graduation ceremony will also receive parking passes prior to the event.
For all other guests, a parking fee of $5 per car is being charged this year by the Arena. To improve traffic flow, it is highly encouraged that guests purchase their parking passes in advance.
Purchase Parking Pass in advance at the following link:
Select PURCHASE PARKING and select your school from the dropdown menu.
On graduation day, only debit/credit cards will be accepted. Carpooling is strongly encouraged.
ATTENTION SENIORS- HIGH IMPORTANCE
Please read this ENTIRE email to ensure that your final transcript request is submitted correctly.
STEP #1: If you are planning to attend a 4-year college or a 2-year college this Fall, please visit the Parchment website to request for your final transcript to be sent to the college: https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/195300/account
- Create a user account
- Use your exact name as it is listed in Parent Portal, no nicknames or abbreviations
- List your graduating year as 2020
- Choose/enter the correct school as Lambert High School
- The transcript fee is $8 each
- Please be patient; final transcripts will be sent to the college once final grades are verified and uploaded to Parchment in mid-June
STEP #2: If you HAVE NOT completed the mandatory Senior Exit Survey, please complete the survey linked here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe37_kPcSw-6bRSz6EHnb4wmWFSpd7Mj5m8qRMt0JAZZmZzIg/viewform?usp=sf_link
You must complete both the Senior Exit Survey and request your final transcript through Parchment in order to ensure everything is processed correctly. Please complete both steps by Friday May 22nd.
Senior Decision Recognition Form
We are looking into various ways to honor our seniors and the decisions they have made regarding life after high school (i.e. college, career, military, gap year). Please fill out the form below letting us know some information about your future plans so we can display this for the world to see and cheer for you. Displays may be public, so pay attention to the permission at the end of this form. If you have any questions, reach out to Mrs. Bucherati at firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 25, 2020 - Prom at LHS
July 27, 2020 - Senior Day (includes grad. practice)
July 30, 2020 at 2 pm - Graduation (Seniors will report by 12 pm)
See the following flyer for more info on Senior Week!