Denmark High School Attendance
Parents: Please forward attendance / tardy / check-in / check-out information for your student to Ms. Graciela Rosario, Attendance Secretary. Parent or Medical Notes can be sent in with your student, delivered in person, faxed or emailed. NO checkouts or excused absences by phone.
Phone: 470.533.2521 x 511411
FCSS Attendance Policy: https://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/page/688
- No check-outs after 3:15pm. Please make arrangements to have your child picked up before this time.
- Students who drive themselves are permitted to check themselves out provided that their parent or guardian send a note or email to the attendance office at least one hour prior to the student’s check out time.
- Students who drive themselves to school can only check out due to illness if they see the school nurse first. The school nurse may require that their parent or guardian provide their approval prior to the student leaving school premises. Click HERE to access the digital form to grant permission for your child to drive home.
- Denmark High School students have a 30 minute lunch break. If you plan to check out your student, please make sure it is before or after this lunch block, or that they know they will be checked out so they can meet you in the attendance office.
- Students may not check out and back in during lunch.
- Students who do not check-out with the attendance office before leaving campus will be considered skipping. (Not including students who have early dismissal)
- Denmark High School will not release any student to someone who is not on their approved pick-up list. To update this list, log in to Parent Portal and select the Demographics tab where you can add approved adults. If you need help with your Parent Portal login, visit: https://campus.forsyth.k12.ga.us/campus/portal/forsyth.jsp
**Lunches, Sport Equipment, homework, cellphones or deliveries (unless is prescription medicine) will be not be accepted.**
For Espanol, click here: