Denmark High School
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
December 3, 2018
- Below is the Advanced Placement Exam Schedule for May 2019.
- All students must register for AP exams online. Students may register for exams via the Total Registration website from December 3, 2018 through February 8, 2019. Registration closes on February 8th- there is no late registration window this year!
- Each student must create his/her own account to register for AP exams. Siblings may not register together. If you have used Total Registration to register for AP exams in the past, you can login to your existing account.
- College Board charges $94.00 for each exam. In addition, students will pay a one-time administrative fee to offset the cost of testing materials, substitutes, etc. All high schools in Forsyth County charge a one-time fee of $25.00 regardless of how many exams a student takes. Partial refunds for exam cancellation will be issued until March 1, 2019. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- The cost for exams will be as follows:
1 exam = $119.00 (includes the exam fee of $94.00 plus a one-time administrative fee of $25.00)
2 exams = $213.00
3 exams = $307.00
4 exams = $401.00
5 exams = $495.00
- Students enrolled in STEM classes will be allowed to take their first AP STEM exam at a reduced cost of the $25.00 administration fee. Approval for any registration with a STEM exam will be required; therefore, STEM students cannot pay for exams at the time of registration. Once approval is granted, an email notification is generated and payment may be made.
- Additionally, any student who receives free/reduced lunch will receive a reduced rate for AP exams. You are required to submit documentation to Mrs. Tallant for approval before paying for AP exams.
- To register for your AP exams, go to https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/111000. Login and follow the specific instructions. You may pay with credit card, debit card, or by check. If paying by check, instructions for payment submission will be included in the registration confirmation. Exams will be cancelled if payment is not received by February 11th.
- If you wish to take AP exams that are scheduled for the same time and same day, please see Mrs. Tallant in the Main Office.
AP Testing Calendar