The Foundation is an opportunity for the community to partner with Forsyth County Schools to support innovative teaching and increased student achievement. Grants have been awarded to:
- $10,000 Fall 2016: 5 Schools
- $30,000 Fall 2017: 10 Schools
- $100,000 Spring 2018: 13 Schools
- $40,000 Fall 2018: 11 Schools (#foundationfriYAY)
TOTAL IMPACT: $180,000
Thank You for Our Sponsors:
- Patron: Beaver Toyota
- Contributor: RBM of Alpharetta
- Provider: Manley Spangler Smith Architects
- Supporters: LOCKSTEP Technology Group and TechOptics, Inc.
- Partners: Clark Patterson Lee, Georgia United Credit Union, James W. Buckley & Associates, Renasant Bank and Synergy Automation Inc.
- Friends: Cliff's Fire Extinguisher Co., Inc., Jim Dickman Grading, Kajeet and Brian and Allyson Richey
- FCS Employee Contributions
Foundation spotlights can be viewed on social media with #fcsedfoundation