What are the goals of the WATCH D.O.G.S. program?
Want more information on our WATCH DOGS program?Click here to complete the Watch DOGS Interest Form.Click here to sign up for a day to volunteer in our morning car rider line.Click here to volunteer vitually.
- To provide positive male role models for the students, demonstrating by their presence that education is important.
- To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
- Visit the Watch D.O.G.S. National Website
Here are a fews ways to volunteer virtually! We will share your videos on the morning news and/or send them out to teachers to share with their class.
Questions?Contact Virginia Brown, Family Engagement Coordinator
- Record a video of you/student telling a family friendly joke
- Record yourself reading a story
- Send a video of yourself giving positive encouragement to students
- Other creative idea? Let’s hear it!
770.887.7749 ext. 741530